Author Topic: Zagg Screen Protector  (Read 6978 times)

graciious

Re: Zagg Screen Protector
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 08:14:11 »
Sorry, bought mine already.  Everything was working fine around 7:45 this morning.

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 10:55:52 »
Still having no luck with Zagg site.  Anyone else having problems?  I've tried two different internet connections here at work and the result is the same, site is slow to the point of being useless.  Can't get anything in to the cart.  I'l have to try later today.

missbug

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 13:51:55 »
excellent! thanks, cron!

zagg is blocked at my work. i will order from home tonight!

graciious

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2010, 05:46:30 »
apparently I was one of the lucky few who did manage to get an order through,  Zagg sent me an email this morning however saying the sale was extended 24 hours because their servers couldn't handle the demand and did in fact crash.

So try again everybody!

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2010, 07:27:45 »
FINALLY, got an order through.  Yes, the sale is still on.

Tried via the corporate proxy but still wasn't working properly, used a dedicate line in our computer lab with success!

Sorry if I could help anyone else with an order, needed 3 Zagg's for assorted devices "Santa" is bringing the kids (me included  ;) ) and after yesterday's frustrations I was just happy that I was getting an order to process.

Tried calling their customer service last night and thier mailbox was full.  Send an e-mail asking for a 50% coupon so I still might recieve that, who knows.

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 17:19:15 »
Need to order one more screen protector, got a 40% coupon, if anyone else needs something let me know by say Wednesday evening.

(Or if anyone else has a better coupon they are not using that they are willing to pass on, please let me know)

CocaColaCacher

• Sr. Cacher
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2010, 22:11:45 »
All of the coupon has been spoken for.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 21:00:56 by CocaColaCacher »

missbug

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2012, 13:17:01 »
woops  :-[ i used my handy dandy ethanol at work to clean my zagg screen protector for my oregon 550 and i ruined it (i have since read to use non-alcoholic cleanser only)  :-\

this shield was already a replacement because my original could not be reapplied to my replacement gps unit. it appears zagg only does 1 replacement per lifetime. boo! hiss!

anyone have a spare they would like to sell me so i don't have to get one shipped? thanks!

graciious

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2012, 03:31:22 »
I am on my 2nd replacement for my GPS and 3rd for my ipods. They will help you out if you call them.  Just don't tell them what you did!

missbug

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2012, 07:21:50 »
ah! interesting.. hmm.. but they will be able to see the damage when i send it back. thanks for the advice, jamie!

The red-haired witch

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 10:24:15 »
You could always say you spilled your drink on your GPS.  There is nothing in the manual about the protector not resisting tequila, is there?   ;)

missbug

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 22:13:07 »
well no there isn't, but tequila doesn't spill in streak marks  :-\

graciious

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2012, 07:14:56 »
Missbug,

If you are using the website you will need to select the "replace" option next to the first replacement, not the original purchase.  Also, when you replace it there is an option to say how it was damaged and one of them (i think) is... "damaged while protecting my device" I don't think it matters what happened just that it worked.

If you have any issues send me an email and maybe I can help out further. I am away in vegas this week though, so won't be before May 1st.

Talk soon.
Jamie.

missbug

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2012, 10:15:04 »
aha! thanks!! i had failed to look at the replacement option beside the first replacement listed on my account. it worked! happy happy  ;D